Friday, September 19, 2008

Visual Perspective

Seeing as Jon and I have been here over a month now, I thought it was time to show you a bit of where we live. Here is my room...as you'll see, it resembles a hotel room...except, perhaps, for the bizarre space-ship-esque shower:


Here are my students doing their twice-a-day eye exercises:

And here we are at the Monday flag raising:

Finally, here is my Chinese assistant teacher Ms. Huang, and a new pic of moi:













And since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll end here.
Zaijian!
- Em

1 comment:

www.adancingmind.com said...

I'm just starting the necessary flow. Man, are you guys in China? and is that shower comfy, the room looks great. Are the Chines kids getting smarter with the eye excercises?

It looks great and pictures, yes, are worth more than so many words...love, moi