Friday, September 19, 2008

Ultimate Art

I was recently asked to design the Shanghai jerseys for this fall's League season, which was pretty awesome (a little stressful because it was last-minute, but a wonderful excuse to get drawing again). I posted all the sketches that were both liked-but-rejected and liked-and-accepted on my other blog that I use mostly for posting my artwork: emmasmaldino.blogspot.com.
So you should check it out and let me know what you think...comments on this blog or the other one work just fine.

Thanks!
- Em

1 comment:

www.adancingmind.com said...

While tis true that I might be seen as biased, I love them all and think the frog should be spread far and wide beyond borders, since it's great, as they all...the Mama...who gives compliments but tries not to make them false....