Thursday, January 29, 2009

Harbin Pictures

Here are a small sampling of the pictures that I took on my Harbin trip. I'd match them up and insert them in the other blog entries, but I just don't have time for that...

A picture from my 32-hour train ride to Harbin. Crowded...

As Chinese New Year approached, fireworks stands popped up all over the place. A dream come true.

Sweet bulls made out of soda cans.

Candied fruit on sticks. Pretty much the best thing ever.

Playing one of the ice sculptures.

Dogsleds for pulling people around on the ice. God, I love China.

Another mode of ice transportation. Equally hilarious.

Mickey Moused themed ice sculpture park. Too much for words.

Live animals for sale at the Tiger Park.

Tiger!

This is how they sell ice cream in Harbin. It's that cold!

Ice sculpture castle.

Ice sculpture city.

Park entrance.

Buddhist temple with ferris wheel in the background...

- Jon

No comments: