Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Yeti Cometh

I stopped shaving almost three weeks ago for a variety of reasons (Eagles solidarity and laziness). The Eagles lost in the playoffs, but I remained lazy and I was also braving sub-zero temperatures on a daily basis in Harbin so I decided to keep whatever hair I could muster. It's been a week since then and I still haven't shaved. Now it's mostly out of curiosity to see what will develop. I'm also getting some very positive reactions from Chinese cab drivers who seem to really like it... Anyways, I'm about to leave for a 1.5 week jaunt down to Southwestern China for a frisbee hat tournament and some hiking. I'm going to let it grow the whole time I'm gone and then shave it all off when I return. Here are some mug shots of the current multi-colored homeless scruff:

Front Shot

Side Shot

- Jon

No comments: